Friday, April 12, 2013

Overall Experiment/Plan:

My overall plan for my experiment is this.... I will be giving out 2 different surveys to 10 individuals each. The first 10 will receive a survey with facts on the top of the page they must read first. These questions will consist of the amount of money the government pays for unemployment, how many people face poverty, what type of people face poverty and basically questions that can be taken negatively. The second survey will consist of questions like how many children are in poverty, what these children face each day, what stress is brought to families etc. I plan on observing how the people react differently to the information given and if people are actually educated on the topic of poverty. I am prepared to see that the people who receive the "sad" facts will react a lot more positive to the fact that our government helps those who cannot provide or who are in poverty.

No comments:

Post a Comment