Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Experimental Project:

I have chosen to do an experiment for my next blogs. I plan on surveying people whether or not they believe people should receive unemployment/ money from the government with a paper attached of the number of population who are in poverty, number of people who are unemployed, how much money the government offers for these people each year, etc. Then i want to survey the same amount of people but this time give these people a paper stating some of these statistics but with other information about the children facing poverty and the hardships as well. I chose to do an experiment because i want to see peoples views on poverty once the hardships are brought to their attention. I plan on showing the surveys first as a whole and on multiple graphs, then demonstrate the drop off different once i reveal what paper i had given each individual i surveyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment